This is our pleasure to inform you that the 12th Annual Conference and General Meeting of Bangladesh Association for Child & Adolescent Mental Health (BACAMH) will be held on 05-06 November 2019 at Shahid Dr. Milon Hall, BSMMU, Dhaka. The theme of the Conference is “Child and Adolescent Mental Health in Bangladesh: Developmental perspective”. The professionals from Psychiatry, Paediatrics and allied disciplines of home and abroad will attend this Conference.
12th Annual Conference and General Meeting
Child and Adolescent Mental Health: Developmental Perspectives
05-06 November, 2019
Shaheed Dr. Milon Hall
|Abstract Submission Form||http://bacamh.org/web/assets/uploads/Abstract%20Form.doc|
Last date of Registration: 20th October 2019
Last date of Abstract Submission: 20th October 2018
For Registration, contact person
WILL BE DECLARED SOON
1. The abstract must present a clear and concise summary of the work.
2. The title must appear in upper and lower case Bold Letters.
3. The following headings must appear in bold: Background and Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion. Results should include original data, with the exception of workshop submissions.
4. Abstract length must not exceed 300 words. Do not include references or learning objectives in the word count.
5. In the case of Poster Presentation, the text and illustrations should be readable from a distance of 2 meters.
6. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
7. Use Arial font, 10 points with 1” left and right margins.
8. Presentations have to be Microsoft Office 2003 compatible.
9. All abstract should be submitted electronically.
10. Multimedia facility will be provided.
Please note: Participants who have not registered shall not be accepted.
For any information and quires please contact:
Prof. Dr. Md. Faruq Alam
Dr. Helal Uddin Ahmed